About Us: The Greater Dalton Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that serves over 1,000 businesses. Our Executive Board consists of volunteers from a variety of the area’s businesses.
Mission: To serve as the voice of business, promoting economic prosperity and building partnerships and leadership to improve the quality of life while delivering superior member services.
Vision: Leading the Greater Dalton Chamber of Commerce to leverage community resources and business assets to positively influence our community.
Organizational Priority: Strengthen our ability to marshal the resources necessary to achieve positive community change by focusing on three core areas: leadership development, community development and economic development.
Our Values: In executing our mission, we will adhere to and respect the following values:
- We will be accountable to all stakeholders yet remain free to experiment/innovate.
- We will have integrity in all that we do and diplomatic in our candor.
- We will demonstrate leadership – strong, respected and forward-thinking.
- We will work for quality growth yet preserve what we hold dear.
- We will humbly serve our team and our members confident in our abilities.
- We will strengthen our relationships while completing our assigned tasks.
- We will walk the talk and talk the walk.
- We will ensure Member VALUE exceeds Member INVESTMENT.
- We will be fiscally responsible and deliver.
- We will ensure fulfillment and enjoyment (fun) in all Chamber activities.
- We will remain relevant through initiating change.
- We will embrace collaborative relationships, respecting and encouraging broad participation in community endeavors.
Our Location:100 S. Hamilton Street Dalton, GA 30720 Phone: 706-278-7373 Fax: 706-226-8739 We are located in Downtown Dalton, at the corner of Hamilton and Crawford Streets.